Part Time Sales Reps - Entry Level - Immediate Openings
Part Time Sales
Vector Marketing is currently interviewing for part time sales positions with an option to work full time. Our representatives sell Cutco products through a low key, one on one approach that emphasizes customer service. No previous sales or work experience required. Commission structure supported by an excellent base pay. Interview now and start within 7-10 days.
What we offer:
- Excellent pay – great base, not based on sales or results, paid weekly. We have a commission structure set up based on performance. There is opportunity to make more, but there is still a fall back for the sales rep to make an income even if they have an off week.
- Training – a lot of our sales reps start with very little work or sale experience. We get new reps up to speed very quickly and help more experience people gain additional skills.
- Flexible schedules – whether you are looking to work around your current work schedule, a student looking for summer work, or just someone who is looking for a job to work around your busy schedule – we can work with you.
What we require:
- Enjoys working with people
- Conditions apply
- Must be at least 18 or a high school graduate
- Willingness to learn and apply new skills
What makes a good candidate:
This entry level position is a good fit for people who are looking to supplement their current job. Whether you work as a receptionist, cashier, in fast food, server, or in retail – we can help work around your busy schedule. Summer work programs available for students as well. It doesn't matter if you have a Bachelors Degree, an Associates Degree, or no degree at all – we can train you to do well with us.
People who do well with us have experience in just about every field you can imagine - customer service, stocked shelves in an amazon warehouse, as a waiter or waitress at a restaurant like Applebees, administrative assistant, in a call center, account manager, sales lead, public relations, advertising, cashier, retail management, communications...
And yes – this means our training is so good that if your previous work was as a barista at Starbucks, a line cook at McDonalds, a cashier at Aldi's, or stocking shelves at Target, you can do well here. (Even if you've never worked before!)