Your career. We’ll help you turn goals into achievements.
Car Detailer Mount Pleasant
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company with over 10,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $24 billion.
The Service Agent cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Service Agent also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.
This position will report to our Mt. Pleasant office located at 600 N. Church Street, Mt. Pleasant, PA 15666.
The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must have at least 6 months of prior work experience in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violation or at fault accident in the past 3 years.
- No drug, alcohol related offense (DUI or DWI) on record in the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept a starting wage of $10.40 per hour.
- Must be able to work the following schedule:
- Wednesday 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Thursday 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Friday 7:30am - 1:00pm
- Must be able to work at the following location:
600 N. Church Street, Mt. Pleasant, PA 15666