Territory Sales Representative
At Rogers we’re for supporting you on a journey to a rewarding career. Whether you’re a developer, an analyst, or a customer care consultant, Rogers is the place where ideas become reality. We embrace change, and find ways to do better. And we deliver on that commitment by fostering an environment of passion and innovation for all people.
Rogers in Ottawa is seeking outgoing goal-driven individuals to join our expanding Field Sales team in our Consumer Field Sales Group. In the role of Field Sales Representative you will sell and promote Rogers products and services to potential customers in the community by going door-to-door.
What we offer:
• Base salary plus commission earnings.
• Benefits package
• Wealth Accumulation Plans
• Monthly Car allowance
• Excellent training and job shadowing to prepare you for success
• A supportive team environment
• Sales and technology tools: Smartphone, IPad, Rogers branded items
- Leverage existing internal sources while identifying new sources of opportunities for sales in single family units (SFU's) by going door to door.
- Attract residential customers to purchase Basic Cable, Rogers Hi Speed Internet, Rogers Home Phone and Rogers Smart Home Monitoring.
- Represent Rogers in the promotion and sales of select Cable products in the field and at special events plus any customer follow-up from the sales process.
- Provide efficient and courteous installation sales and service to our customers, in addition to reconnecting and disconnecting equipment and/or provide service per company standards and procedures.
- Verify validity of cable connections.
- Assist in the development of strategies that minimize competitive threat, retain existing customers and increase our revenues from these customers.
- Obtain and provide local market intelligence and feedback to the Sales group.
- Document and submit sales orders on a timely basis for input into our database.
- Core Competencies: Customer Focus; Teamwork; Communication; Accountability; Innovation.
- Proven sales experience with emphasis on customer service.
- Proven success in a relevant direct sales position is essential.
- Highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Competitive product and technological knowledge of the telecommunication industry a definite asset.
- Available for evening and weekend work.
- Simplify and innovate
- Take ownership of the what and the how
- Equip people to succeed
- Execute with discipline and pride
- Talk straight, build trust, and over deliver