Sr. Customer Assistant Representative - Hawkesbury
The Customer Assistance Representative Sr (CAR Sr) will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. The SR CAR will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, service customers.
Branch Location: 516 Main St W, Hawkesbury, ON K6A 2J3
- Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- May sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) in past 5 years
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than two chargeable moving violations or accidents within the last three years.