- Full Time
- 530 Motor Works, Ottawa, ON K2R 0A5
Service Advisors Required - Myers Barrhaven Nissan
Service Advisor - Myers Barrhaven Nissan
Service Advisors Required – Myers Barrhaven Nissan
Myers Barrhaven Nissan will be opening their doors soon and are looking for Service Advisors to join their Service Department.
All candidates must have “Reynolds & Reynolds” experience as well as a proven commitment to customer satisfaction.
The responsibilities of the Service Advisor are as follows:
- Must satisfy customers by expediting the repair and service of their vehicles within an expected length of time and at an expected cost.
- Involves listening to customers describe vehicle problems, determining the appropriate work involved in the repairs, and accurately recording problems and authorized repairs on work orders so that the Technician understands the scope of work.
- Requires accuracy, attention to detail, and clear communication with other team members and departments in the dealership.
- Requires the continuous updating of technical knowledge by reading service bulletins and consulting with Technicians.
- Requires a genuine concern about customer and enthusiasm, as evidenced by consistent follow-through with customers.
This position offers a comprehensive benefits package and top wages.
All interested and qualified individuals are encouraged to email their résumé to:
Denise Reoch, Human Resource Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org