Myers Manotick Dodge Jeep RAM Chrysler
Licensed & Apprentice Automotive Technicians Required!
The Myers Automotive Group’s newest dealership – Myers Manotick Dodge Jeep RAM Chrysler is looking for Licensed AND Apprentice Automotive Technicians to join our Service Department!
We are looking for:
- Proven record of quality and efficient workmanship
- Ability to work as part of a high performance team
- Positive attitude with a drive to succeed
- Automotive Service Technician trade certification
- Strong commitment to Customer Satisfaction
- Strong aptitude of technical/mechanical repairs
- Good computer and time management skills
- Organizational ability and attention to detail
- A valid driver’s license
Your duties will include:
- Diagnose, repair and complete approved service on customer vehicles
- Test and adjust vehicle systems to manufacturer’s performance specifications
- You will perform electrical and drivability repairs.
- Inform customers and Advisors on work performed, general vehicle condition, and future repair requirements
- Maintain mechanical service equipment on a regularly scheduled basis
- Operate company and customer vehicles in a clean and safe manner
- Support customer relationships by responding to customer inquiries
- Participate in all safety initiatives, as required or assigned
- You will be responsibly for following our safety protocols at Myers Manotick Dodge Jeep RAM Chrysler
Communication is highly important. Excellent Oral and Written communication required. If you are able to deliver strong customer satisfaction consistently, are motivated and a great teammate, we are interested in speaking with you.
Interested and qualified applicants please forward your resume to Kevin Hanlon at firstname.lastname@example.org