Top Jobs in Ottawa Area, ON
At Rogers, we recognize that success is determined by the strength of our people. We work together because we want to win together, and these five shared values guide and define our work:
- Simplify and innovate
- Take ownership of the what and the how
- Equip people to succeed
- Execute with discipline and pride
- Talk straight, build trust, and over deliver
Work for Ottawa's Premiere Automotive Group
For more than 40 years the Donnelly Automotive Group has been the premiere automotive group in the Ottawa area. We don’t just sell and repair cars, trucks, van, SUVs, etc. We sell and maintain long lasting, trusting relationships with our customers. We are currently accepting applications for a Licensed Technician; Ford experience is preferred! We offer excellent wages and benefits including a tech allowance and profit sharing, as well as a positive and supportive atmosphere where technician training is a priority. Join a long term and reputable dealership focussed on providing exceptional...
Cash Jobs - Paid Daily
40% Commissions Earn Great Money promoting our services. Mostly in the highly lucrative driveway sealing area of the business you will work in fully equipped trucks that lets you earn Top Dollar promoting driveway repair and maintenance. Here you perform the work on the spot! Make more the harder you work! Daily CA$H bonuses for the hardest workers! Take advantage of our extensive previous customer base ( We cant get to everyone we have serviced in the past 15 years and would rather have our own people do this repeat business our sales reps cant get out to see) These jobs pay...
Join a Winning Team & Expand Your Potential!!
We are looking for a qualified, highly motivated Service Consultant for our fast paced automotive service department. Requirements: All candidates must have “Reynolds & Reynolds” experience as well as a proven commitment to customer satisfaction. The responsibilities of the Service Consultant are as follows:
- Must satisfy customers by expediting the repair and service of their vehicles within an expected length of time and at an expected cost.
- Involves listening to customers describe vehicle problems, determining the appropriate work...
Calling all Lube Techs!
Tony Graham Kanata Toyota, part of the Tony Graham Automotive Group, is looking for an Express Lube Technician to join our Team. Qualifications/Skills:
- Successful completion of Post-Secondary Level of education
- Minimum G2 Driver’s license - driver's abstract will be required
- Able to drive vehicles with both manual and automatic transmissions
- Computer skills to handle Express Lube software.
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate with co-workers, management and customers.
- Positive attitude with...