Your search resulted in 79 "Construction" jobs in Omaha, NE. Save Job SearchSave SearchSave Job Search: Construction
Job Type: Full time (40-50 hours M-F)
Salary: $35,000-50,000 depending on experience
Any individual employed by Re-Bath is expected to align with our Core Values.
We Value Our Customers
We are committed to actively listening to our customer’s wants and needs, so that we can respond accordingly and offer them the most stress-free experience possible. We are supportive and solution driven in our response to the issues they are experiencing. We will approach our relationship with them in a way that honors their time, lifestyle, design style and the purpose of their remodel, whether that be an improvement in the aesthetics, safety or functionality of their bathroom.
We Value Our Team
We embrace the diversity of our team and with humility and respect, help each other, across departments, for the greater good of the company and our customers. We truly enjoy being around each other and we trust each other, which allows us to collaborate, deliver great solutions and accomplish our goals, together. The culture of our team, the fun we have together, the respect we have for each other, the way we think collectively beyond our own selves is what fuels our capacity to serve each other, our customers and our community well.
We Strive For Excellence
We strive to be excellent in who we are and what we do. We are all experts in our perspective fields and are continuously training to become even better. We take pride in our team, our company, our customers and our work. We are accountable to each other to do what is right. We are knowledgeable, resourceful, open minded and authentic. Our goal is to have our actions match our words and to be the best version of ourselves possible.
We Have an Attitude of Gratitude
We are grateful for all that we have. We are optimistic, we love life, we are upbeat, and we always look for the silver lining…because there is always one there if you look for it! We LOVE to laugh and believe that a smile is infectious to those around us. A grateful, happy team is a productive team. We choose to share the joy we experience with each other, our customers and our community.
We Have a Sense of Urgency
We are problem identifiers and solvers who are self-starters that take initiative and we are innovators. We don’t lay around waiting for life to happen to us. We are not complacent, we have a can-do attitude and we are never satisfied with status-quo. We don’t sit back, there is an internal motivation within each of us that fuels the fire to press on…to see more, to do more, to be more.
Re-Bath of the Heartland: We have been in Omaha for just over 15 years and we are still growing. We are part of the largest bathroom remodeling company in the nation. We are a locally owned and operated franchise with a BBB rating of A+ with thousands of installs completed locally. We have been voted Best of Omaha in the Kitchen and Bath category for 7 years running and we lead the entire area in Google reviews for bathroom remodeling companies. We focus on residential bathroom remodeling only and we are experts at it. We are the exclusive bathroom remodeling company at all of the Home Depot and Lowe’s in the area. We are a top notch business and we are only interested in top notch candidates to join our incredible team. We have year round indoor work!
Installer/Remodeler: This individual will work well with others in a fast-paced rewarding work environment. We complete our remodels with crews of two and coordinate with several subs over the course of the project. Good communication skills are crucial whether you are working with your co-workers, the subs, your supervisor, or the customer. Bathrooms are all that we do, and we are experts at it because we use our proven systems to achieve reliable consistent results. Remodeling experience is needed but we will train you to become proficient at these proven systems. You must be willing to learn new things and new ways of doing things. We provide all the resources needed, you just need to align with the Core Values.
- Mechanically inclined and able to use both hand and power tools.
- Able to stand, kneel, twist and turn all day and lift up to 75 pounds.
- Attention to detail and takes pride in your work.
- Able to learn new things and implement the Re-Bath system, using tools, products, training, and resources provided to you.
- Maintain high standard of customer service and customer communication and relationships
- Maintain communication with supervisor, co-workers and subs to provide efficient project flow
- Thorough review and completion of all job paperwork.
- 1 year construction/remodeling experience (in-home residential preferred)
- Must be able to problem solve issues that arise during a bathroom remodel
- Attention to detail is a must
- Able to prioritize time/attention/work
- Self-motivated and eager to work with others
- Must be a great communicator both written and verbal
- Able to learn the “Re-Bath installation system” and never cut corners
- Must be aligned with all of our Core Values
- Back ground check, drug screen
- Valid driver's license
- W-2 paid position
- 401-k with match
- Full major medical insurance for employee (available for dependents at additional cost)
- Life insurance for employee, spouse and dependents provided by company
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Company truck and tools are provided
- Company truck can be taken home once promoted to Lead Installer
- Dental, vision, additional life ins are all available for individual and dependents at additional cost
- Short and long term disability available at additional cost
- Full Time
- $ 35-55,000 Year
- 4123 S 84th Street, Omaha, NE 68127
Along with the 1 job posted by OmahaHelpWanted.com employers, we found the following positions: