A Great Place to Work. A Great Place to Grow.
Are you a self-starter who works well independently? Do you enjoy working outside? Lot Attendant may be the position for you! O’Regan’s is one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies that is committed to being Canada’s premier automotive needs provider and we believe it is our employees who will take us there.
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to drive a standard shift vehicle
- A willingness to learn
- The energy and desire to succeed
- Organizing display vehicles
- Ensuring vehicles have good exterior appearance
- Maintaining the appearance of the lot
- Ensuring vehicle gas tanks are full
- Assisting in snow removal
- Courtesy cleaning including washing vehicle exterior and light interior vehicle cleaning
- Other duties as assigned (ex. Moving vehicles between different O’Regan’s locations)
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Comprehensive RSP matching program
- Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- The opportunity to join one of Canada’s most progressive automotive organizations
If you are interested in joining our team as a Lot Attendant, please apply online today at www.oregans.com/careers!