Loomis in Londonderry is now Hiring!
Armed Vault Workers
Armed Vault Workers receive, verify, sort, disperse and account for (maintain inventory of) vault cargo items.
Essential Job Functions of the Armed Vault Worker:
- Check identifying numbers or seals on bags of deposits and/or change shipments against the receipts accompanying each bag, or against the listing provided for such bags, boxes or containers.
- Count items, record amounts and serial numbers, sign and date receipts and manifests.
- Load/unload wagons or flatbed carts with bags/boxes of coin weighing an average of 50 lbs. per item.
- Function is performed several times during a 6 to 10 hour shift, 5 to 6 days per week.
- Load/unload buggies containing bags of currency/checks weighing an average of 50 lbs. per item.
- Function is performed several times during a 6 to 10 hours shift, 5 to 6 days per week.
- Sort individual cargo items by route.
- Communicate verbally with co-workers and with customers via telephone.
Loomis offers to all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes Automatic 401K Plan and a selection of benefits covering Dental, Vision, Medical, Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Life, AD&D plans for the employee and their dependents.
We are looking for applicants who are at least 18 years of age, show steady employment history and can pass a comprehensive background check that includes criminal history check and a pre-employment drug test.
Apply online at www.work4loomis.com.
On-line applicants may be contacted to further discuss the opportunity either by email or phone.
Loomis is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability