- Full Time
- $50k - $60k Year
- MYRTLE BEACH, SC 29588
HVAC Service Manager
Job Title: HVAC Service Manager
Reports To: General Manager
Oversee all functions of the Service Department including service, maintenance and dispatching. To efficiently operate the Service Department on a day-to-day basis.
Communicates and interacts with employees on all levels in the office. Sets an example for employees in the company.
Implement and carry out the day to day operations of the Service Department to promote and follow the vision and goals of the General Manager, President and any council so assigned by the President.
Ability to work within budgets for the Service and Maintenance Departments.
Help ensure that each department is profitable.
Train, manage, support direct reports and oversee the training of all Service and Maintenance personnel.
The title will have high level of contact with customers and vendors and will always be required to maintain professional communication and appearance during work hours.
Ensure that all profit goals are being reached in each department.
Hire, manage, discipline and terminate service and maintenance technicians and dispatchers.
Coordinate with the sales manager, President and/or marketing director and General Manager for all sales and marketing activities.
Represent company in trade shows, publicity events, and other outside activities.
Speak to customers and others that direct reports cannot assist.
Other tasks as requested by the General Manager.
- 10+ years HVAC experience
- 5 years management experience
- Ability to lead
- Ability to represent company in a professional manner with customers, vendors, staff and the general public
- Work well under pressure
- Understand company and department financial statements
- Must have valid drivers’ license and a good driving record
- Ability to create and adhere to budget
- Ability to handle difficult customer/technician issues
- Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Good communicator – works well with different personality styles
This position works in the office and the field. The office environment is controlled and maintained in a safe manner. Must occasionally travel to meet technicians, customers or vendors. Is exposed to driving hazards. Adherence to Safety Policy and Driving Safety Policy is vital.
Pay & Benefits:
Pay will be commensurate with experience. Excellent bonus and compensation plan. Health Insurance options, 401k options, Aflac options & Life Insurance