Your career. We’ll help you turn goals into achievements.
Greeter- Full Time
National/Alamo Rent A Car is hiring for a full-time Greeter. The Greeter position provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental process. Greeter’s assist club members using the Emerald Aisle program as well as those customers using our Alamo brand. The Greeter answers questions and ensures a quick and efficient process with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- Hourly rate of $10.90/hr, with an increase to $11.15/hr @ 6 months and $11.40/hr @ 12 months
- Full Benefits Provided: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, Paid Time-Off
- Location – Detroit Metro Airport – 338 Lucas Dr. Detroit 48242 (Romulus area)
- Must have open availability, including mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends and holidays.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
- Proactively work with other team members to ensure a high level of customers service.
- Welcome Emerald Aisle, Alamo, and National customers as they exit the shuttle bus.
- Direct customers to the appropriate exit booth after they have selected a vehicle.
- Assist with customer questions and concerns to increase efficiency and minimize delays.
- Communicate customer service issues to management.
- Ensure company standards for vehicle cleanliness and quality control.
- Create a positive experience for club members and customers.
- Assist with vehicle upgrades upon request from customer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be able to work outdoors in the elements with long periods of standing
- Minimum of 1-year experience providing a high level of customer service in a fast paced retail environment
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a valid driver license, with no more than 2 moving violations in the past 3 years and no DUI/DWI or any other drug or alcohol related convictions in the past 5 years
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work varying shifts including mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays