- Full Time
- 2060 White Ave, Marcus, IA 51035
Experienced electrician needed for plant maintenance
Electrical Maintenance Technician
Sonstegard Foods Company is a leading manufacturer and wholesaler of shell eggs along with powdered, liquid and frozen egg products. We operate facilities in five states and sell our products into domestic and international markets. We are proud that we are family owned and our employees are recognized by their name and not a number.
We are currently looking for a new team member for our plant maintenance team to specialize in electrical maintenance at our Harris, IA facility. We offer competitive wages based on experience and our benefits include health, dental, vision, 401 (k) with a company match, long & short term disability coverage as well as life insurance, paid holidays and paid time off.
Duties would include, but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of mechanical concepts such as bearing removal and installation, chain drives, seal removal and installation.
- Basic understanding of machine process and order of operation.
- Basic electrical on 24, 110, and 480 volt, 3 phase wiring and repair/replacement.
- Ability to disassemble and re-assemble machines.
- Use basic hand and power tools.
- Communicate with operators and management about issues and repairs needed.
- Electrical troubleshooting, adjustment, and replacement of VFD’s and basic motor controls.
- Replace and install new wiring to meet code and safety standards.
- Troubleshoot and repair 0 – 20 and 0 – 10 vdc controls.
- Understand and troubleshoot 24 vdc controls.
- Troubleshoot, repair, replace various control circuits or boards.
- Understand electrical operation and processes on industrial equipment.
- Troubleshoot, replace, re-wire single phase and 3 phase motors.
Interested applicants may send a resume to:
Sunrise Farms, Inc.
2060 White Ave
Harris, IA 51345
Sunrise Farms, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer