- Full Time
- 4911 Hamburg Pike, Jeffersonville, IN 47130
Systems Network Administrator
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a strong interest and background in networking, VoIP, and system administration. The ideal candidate will have some experience with development and database administration, with a desire to expand further into these fields.
Network, Hardware, and Systems Management
The right candidate will be versed in network and systems administration, preferably with experience in Linux desktops, firewalls (iptables/firewalld), VPNs, and email server (dovecot/postfix) administration. A successful candidate will also be able to perform troubleshooting for the network, various servers (e-mail, dhcp, dns, etc.), desktops, and application issues.
VoIP System Management (Asterisk and FreePBX)
Experience with VoIP systems is a major plus, as the administrator will be responsible for the setup of IP phones for local and remote locations, administering ring groups, establishing dial plans, setup/troubleshooting of SIP trunk connections to vendors, and helping to plan for future expansion.
VM Management, Containers, Application Servers, and Database Servers
The ability to create and manage VM instances will be an added bonus for a successful candidate. These instances will include web servers, application servers, and database servers. Having some experience or interest in learning about containers would also be ideal. Database server administration with MySql and Postgres is also a plus.
The prospective candidate will be working closely with the development team and will have the opportunity to participate in the development process. The development process utilizes an agile methodology. We are actively developing within .Net Framework/.Net Core, AngularJS, and PHP, utilizing Postgres and MySQL database servers.
- Network Administration – maintain and administer the physical computer network and the computers that are utilized in the organization.
- VoIP Administration – setup, expand, and troubleshoot issues with the VoIP infrastructure used in the company.
- Server Administration – maintain and expand the various servers used within the company. Servers include, but are not limited to e-mail, web, application, database, and storage servers.
- Initiative – desire for continuous improvement on a professional level, as well as looking for areas in the workplace where improvement and better processes might be possible.
- Communication Skills – ability to communicate and co-operate internally and externally in a courteous and professional manner.