B2B Sales With Great Earnings & Opportunity For Advancement!
Oustide Sales Representative
Locally-owned & operated Total Office Products & Service is seeking an Outside Sales Representative to come be a part of rebuilding the face of our sales effort and grow our sales and customer base in the metro Louisville market. Applicants will market Office Products & Furnishings to commercial & small business customers. Earn $60,000 salary first year. Opportunity for future advancement within the company. The position will report directly to the owner to develop marketing plans and strategies, create new business, and build customer relationships.
The job requires developing leads and potential customers through prospecting, cold, drop-in visits, phone marketing, and networking. Your responsibility is to locate, engage, close, and develop customers.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
· Generate leads through cold-calling and phone prospecting.
· Identify and establish relationships with the decision-makers within potential customers.
· Prepare quotes, presentations, and proposals for business generation.
· Develop knowledge & application of our products & solutions to meet customer needs.
· Develop, manage, and complete daily & monthly sales activities, schedules, and goals.
· Report to owner on sales activities & results.
· Self-assured and confident personality.
· A high level of both verbal and written communication skills.
· Organizational and self-management skills.
· Good time management skills.
· 2 years previous sales experience required.
· Minimum of High School degree or equivalent.
· Must be proficient with Word, Excel, & Powerpoint.
· Posess a professional appearance. Suit & tie not required, but casual business attire.
· Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation required.
· Ability to pass drug test.
· No felony convictions.
· Most business conducted in office environments, but occasional visits to factories & industrial settings.
· Daily, local travel required. No overnight trips.
· Monday through Friday business hours.
Key Behaviors Expected
· Accountability: Accept responsibility for your actions while keeping your commitments and promises to customers and fellow employees.
· Respect & Kindness: Treat all customers and fellow employees with respect and kindness. Treat others how you would like to be treated.
· Initiative: We value proactivity. Don’t be afraid to take action to address existing or potential issues.
· Passion for Learning: Strive for continuous improvement by learning about products and solutions and how they benefit our customers. And, learn about customers and their businesses and their specific needs.
· Collaboration and Teamwork: Be able to work closely with fellow employees to complete and fulfill customer needs.
Job Type: Full-time, Flexible Locations
Pay & Benefits: $28.50 Per Hour, Fuel Allowance, Paid Vacation, Professional Sales Training Provided.