Information Security Advisor - Access Management
At Rogers we’re for supporting you on a journey to a rewarding career. Whether you’re a developer, an analyst, or a customer care consultant, Rogers is the place where ideas become reality. We embrace change, and find ways to do better. And we deliver on that commitment by fostering an environment of passion and innovation for all people.
Rogers is seeking an Information Security Advisor to support the Information & Cyber Security, Identity & Access Management function. Reporting to the Sr. Manager Identity & Access Management at the Rogers Park Brampton Campus, this individual will support the development of Information Security Telecommunication program.
· Develop and communicate Access Provisioning guidelines and procedures for Rogers
· Govern provisioning processes over multiple Provisioning groups
· Report Key Performance Indicators across multiple Provisioning groups and systems
· Optimize and deploy forms and approval workflows for access provisioning
· Support peer security teams with onboarding and operational procedures for access provisioning for new applications
· Perform Security Assessments, evaluating new threats and vulnerabilities and make recommendations aligned to Rogers Security Standards and Policies
· Serve as the subject matter expert on Access Management and Provisioning procedures and technologies and keep abreast of emerging Identity & Access Management and industry trends
· Help develop Security Improvement Programs and develop processes across the Corporation
· Acts self-directed, performing day-to-day tasks and providing administrative support
· Delivers on multiple operational functions; participates in complex projects, and undertakes activities as required; responsible for the completion of a phase/task or project
· Provides short-term and long-term strategic input
· Formulates and analyzes trends and makes recommendation based on results
· Makes operational changes in support of improved metrics.
· Must possess a working knowledge of IAM capabilities and best practices
· Must possess a working knowledge of security principles and industry best practices
· Must have experience in workflow and access provisioning tools
· Demonstrate and apply strong project management, documentation and communication skills.
· Strong business and technical acumen
· Communicates effectively with meaningful and articulate verbal discussions. Creates clear and coherent written material. Synthesizes information into succinct, concise and logical summaries and reports.
· Ability to work with teams to achieve goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Works well under pressure and time constraints and can prioritize competing priorities appropriately
Experience & Education
· Undergraduate degree or equivalent (college diploma plus an ancillary well-recognized security certification such as CISSP), and 2+ years of applied technical experience.
· Evidence of wide ranging technical skills suitable for responding to multi-tier security challenges across disparate systems.
- Simplify and innovate
- Take ownership of the what and the how
- Equip people to succeed
- Execute with discipline and pride
- Talk straight, build trust, and over deliver