We are an Employee Owned Company. A respected leader and innovator in the chemical dependency treatment field for more than 25 years, Cornerstone Treatment Facilities Network has been helping people change their lives by providing them with the tools for a healthy, happy and drug-free existence.
We are currently seeking a full time Licensed Social Worker/Primary Counselor.
- Must be CASAC-T, CASAC, LMSW or LMHC certified.
- Must be CPR certified
- Experienced in group and individual counseling.
- Must be computer literate.
- Prior experience with electronic medical records a plus.
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Spanish speaking a plus.
Drug screening conducted on all applicants. Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants considered for hire will also be sent for fingerprinting and a criminal background check.