RN Nursing Supervisor (Evening Shift)
We are an Employee Owned Company. A respected leader and innovator in the chemical dependency treatment field for more than 25 years, Cornerstone Treatment Facilities Network has been helping people change their lives by providing them with the tools for a healthy, happy, and drug-free existence.
We are currently seeking a Full Time Evening Nursing Supervisor. The schedule will be Friday 3pm - 11:30pm, Saturday 7am - 11:30pm and Sunday 7am - 11:30pm.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing, degree preferred and/or equivalent in a formal education and/or courses related to addiction medicine.
- Licensed by the State of New York as a Registered Nurse.
- Five consecutive years of medical/ surgical nursing.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Head Nurse or equivalent.
- Mental Health or Substance Abuse experience preferred.
- Must be computer literate.
- Prior experience with Electronic Medical Records preferred.
· Spanish speaking preferred but not required.
Drug screening conducted on all applicants. Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants considered for hire will also be sent for fingerprinting and a criminal background check.