New RN Rates!
Registered Nurse - Per Diem, ED
Ellenville Regional Hospital is a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital nestled in the Hudson Valley. We provide a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services to those members of our local community, and to those who visit the beauty of the area.We are proud of our staff, and our clinical outcomes!
We are seeking to add to our caring, enthusiastic nursing team, and invite you to join us in our mission to provide quality healthcare services to those who live, work or visit our surrounding communities.
We currently have an opening for per diem RN's for our Emergency Department. The position requires 12-hour shifts.
The position requires:
- Associate’s Degree in Nursing and a NY State RN License
- 1 year ED RN, Critical Care or paramedic experience required
- Telemetry certification or experience required
- BLS, ACLS and PALS certifications required
- TNCC and ENPC certifications preferred
- Supervisory experience preferred
Salary range: $26.75 - 38.50 per hour + $4.00 per diem incentive (with additional increments based on education and certifications). Then add 12% night differential.
We offer a competitive salarypackage, experience ladder, shift differential, comprehensive orientation and training program, and a chance to make a difference in the community!
We are an equal opportunity employer and we also provide a tobacco-free campus!