Help Us Find Other Top Employees Like Yourself!
Do you want to be an integral part in helping an award-winning company grow and continue to thrive from the inside?
Neave Group Outdoor Solutions is a leading provider of high-quality landscaping installation, maintenance, and service activities. We pride ourselves on our work and cultivating our people. We offer a rewarding environment that encourages individuals to learn, grow, and achieve excellence in a collaborative and supportive atmosphere.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruiter/ HR Specialist to join our growing team in Wappingers Falls, NY. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for facilitating the talent acquisition process, from identifying staffing needs to on-boarding new hires, as well as assisting with employee relations issues and other human resources functions.
Perks: Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including medical and dental insurance, IRA with company match, paid-time-off, opportunities for advancement, and more!
Who you are: You are a self-starter with a collaborative approach and strong organizational, communication, and time management skills. You are dependable, trustworthy, and can effectively balance the needs of employees with the needs of the company.
What you’ll do as the Recruiter/ HR Specialist:
- Assist managers in identifying staffing needs
- Draft position descriptions
- Conduct interviews
- Update Applicant Tracking System
- Conduct new hire orientation and onboarding
- Travel as needed to job fairs, colleges, and recruiting events
- Assist with employee relations issues, terminations, exit interviews, etc.
- Additional HR duties as assigned
What’s required of you:
- At least 3 years of recruitment experience, preferably in the landscaping/construction industry
- Degree or certification in Human Resources or at least 2 years of HR work experience desired
- Proficient in web-based programs, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook; familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems is a plus
- Ability to travel as needed to job fairs and colleges
- MUST be able to fluently speak and understand Spanish
Pay: $50,000 - $60,000 per year, based on experience
Apply online NOW for immediate consideration!
Equal Opportunity Employer