Great company to work for!
We are an Employee Owned Company. A respected leader and innovator in the chemical dependency treatment field for more than 25 years, Cornerstone Treatment Facilities Network has been helping people change their lives by providing them with the tools for a healthy, happy, and drug-free existence.
We are currently seeking a full-time maintenance worker at our Rhinebeck facility.
- Must be able to communicate, read and write English.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Graduation from a vocational or trade school in lieu of education must have experience in performing general or specialized maintenance and repair tasks
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs and be able to stand for long periods of time and be able to perform heavy manual labor
- Must have a valid United States Driver's license and must have a clean DMV record for at least one year once the contingent offer is made.
The ideal candidate will be performing a wide variety of maintenance tasks including the upkeep of machinery, furniture, and the facility's interior and exterior.
Drug screening is conducted on all applicants. Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants considered for hire will also be sent for fingerprinting and a criminal background check.