LPNs - INCREASED RATES DURING COVID-19
Currently seeking LPNs (Licensed Practical Nurses) for per diem to full time openings. The ideal candidate will possess 1-2 years experience as an LPN in a healthcare setting. ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE, EARN UP TO $28 PER HOUR!! Positions in Greene County.
Requirements of the LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
- 1-2 years experience as an LPN in a healthcare setting
- Current LPN license
- Medical records, reliable transportation, excellent work ethic and good work references
Responsibilities of the LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
- Provide nursing care for the sick, injured, convalescent, and disabled under the direction of the physicians and Registered Nurses.
- Assist the physician with examination and treatment of patients.
- Obtain and record vital signs of patient throughout interactions.
- Help with diagnostic tests and clinical procedures.
- Keep comprehensive medical records of all patient interactions.
- Make sure all equipment is sterilized and maintain clean working environment.
- Educate participants about health management concepts using evidence-based guidelines.
- Comply with all state requirements and facility policies and procedures.
- Perform all other nursing duties as needed.