- Full Time
- starts at $18 Hour
- P.O. Box 367, Staatsburg, NY 12580-0367
Facilities Maintenance Tech 3
The FMT3 is responsible for ensuring the repair and maintenance of facilities in accordance with State regulations or Department procedures.
Pay rate starts at $18hr with increases for experience
- Ensures a safe and clean environment for all program participants and staff.
- Performs daily inspections and repairs as assigned that involve basic skills in carpentry, electrical, plumbing, use of hand and electric tools, wall repair and painting, and appliance repairs.
- Ensures monitoring of all systems including water, wastewater, HVAC, electrical, fire safety, and environmental.
- Ensures prompt corrective measures for all identified hazards
- Performs all activities to ensure the safety or program participants and staff.
- Coordinates with Health & Safety to ensure follow up services are communicated.
- HS Diploma or equivalent with sufficient knowledge and experience to satisfactorily perform the responsibilities of the position.
- Must maintain training or qualifications as they relate to Anderson Center for Autism.
- Up to 6 weeks of paid time off your 1st year (vacation, sick, holiday, etc.)
- College partnerships that provide discounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Education Incentive Program
- 403B with company match
- Agency Sponsored activities (Volleyball, Bowling, etc.)
- Medical, Dental, Vision etc.
- And much more, see link below
Anderson Center for Autism offers our Employees a generous benefits package: https://www.andersoncenterforautism.org/human-resources/benefits-package/
This position description in no way states or implies that the responsibilities listed are the only duties to be performed by the person filling this position. The person in the position may be required to perform other duties as necessitated by the situation or requested by his/her supervisor.
Anderson Center for Autism is committed to provide a diverse workforce by ensuring that discrimination barriers to equal employment opportunity and upward mobility do not exist here. Equal opportunity means employment, development, and promotion of individuals without consideration of race, color, disability, religion, age, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or citizenship status, unless there is a bona fide occupational requirement which excludes a person in one of these protected groups. EOE