Great Company to Work For!
Counselor (Night Shift)
We are an Employee Owned Company. A respected leader and innovator in the chemical dependency treatment field for more than 25 years, Cornerstone Treatment Facilities Network has been helping people change their lives by providing them with the tools for a healthy, happy and drug-free existence.
We are currently seeking a part time overnight counselor.
· Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent.
· One year of experience working within a health care related or substance abuse treatment facility.
· CPR Certified
· First Aid (When transporting patients)
· Must be computer literate
· Prior experience with Electronic Medical Records preferred.
Drug screening conducted on all applicants. Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants considered for hire will also be sent for fingerprinting and a criminal background check.