- Full Time, Part Time
- 99 Golden Hill Drive, Kingston, NY 12401
Welcome To Our Team!
C.N.A (Sign-On Bonus $1,500)
***Come Join Our Team****
~C.N.A. for Long Term Care~
~C.N.A. for Subacute Rehab/Tele~
Golden Hill Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a Five-Star , 280 bed nursing facility located in Ulster County. Newly remodeled, state of the art facility offering both post-acute and long term care. We currently have exciting opportunities available for full-time C.N.A.s on days, evenings and part-time on overnight shift. We are looking for C.N.A. in both our long term care facility and subacute rehab unit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide complete care of each resident in his/her assignment as directed on care plans, following policy and procedures of Golden Hill Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.
- Obtains shift to shift report from ongoing CNA.
- Transfers, ambulates, and transports residents as directed, using all safety measures as directed. Performs range of motion, restorative and rehabilitative procedures as instructed.
- Completes all grooming of each assigned resident, including hair, nails, etc., as required. Insures cleanliness of environment including bed, furniture, dressers, closets etc.
- Responsible for weights, feeding, documentation and reporting any changes to the charge nurse.
- Supports Golden Hill Nursing and Rehabilitation Center goal of reducing work place injuries by being compliant with safety policies.
What Golden Hill has to offer:
- Would you like to become CNA certified?! Golden Hill is now a CNA Training & TestingCenter!
- We offer attractive salaries with weekend and shift differentials.
- $1,500 SIGN ON BONUS for full time.
- Referral bonuses.
- CNA Team leader and preceptor positions for extra pay and additional bonuses.
- Full benefits available including paid time off.
- 100% Tuition Reimbursement.
Highs School Diploma or GED preferred
Successful completion of New York State approved 135-hour training program for nursing assistants and completion of New York State registration process. With active CNA Certification.
*If you would like to be part of our Nursing team, please fax your resume 845-340-3309 or apply in person.*