Sr. Customer Assistance Representative
The Full-time Sr. CustomerAssistance Representative (Sr.CAR) at Bush Intercontinental Airport will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. The Sr. CAR will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, service customers, and act as a rental back-up.
Starting salary: $11.00/ hour
Must be available to work one of the schedules listed below:
|Thursday||10:00AM-8:00PM OR 12:00PM-10:00PM|
|Friday||10:00AM-8:00PM OR 12:00PM-10:00PM|
- Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors.
- Manage outgoing calls for callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned.
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone.
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner.
- Provide directions and general assistance.
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return.
- Process returns, check-ins and exit kiosk transactions.
- Effectively market the company while picking up customers up and/or dropping off customer in a safe and courteous manner and assisting customers as needed.
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services.
- May sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment.
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance.
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment when needed.
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing.
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned.
- Prepare all rental documents accurately and completely.
- Verify car information and VIN number for security and car control.
- Maintain the appearance of the Exit Booth and surrounding areas to present a neat and orderly image.
- Ensure that "Booth" is stocked with appropriate supplies to meet the needs of our customers.
- Provide all customers with undivided attention while assisting them at the exit booth.
- Make eye contact and greet all customers; thank customer at the conclusion of all transactions.
- Assist customers with directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information; effectively and efficiently resolve all customer service issues as necessary.
- Perform other customer service related duties, in addition to those listed, to ensure our service levels meets the needs of the customer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Must have at least 1 year prior customer service retail or administrative support experience
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 1 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future