Help Wanted - Customer Sales/Service - Interviewing Now
Part Time Customer Sales / Service
Part time work, good pay. No experience needed, we train! Positions are for customer service focused sales reps – work with people one on one in a low pressure environment. Flexible schedules around previous commitments. Looking to fill positions right away, so don't delay!
- Excellent pay – Competitive pay to start and pay increases based on performance.
- Solid training ‐ Prior experience is welcome, but NOT necessary.
- Flexible scheduling – Schedules (both full-time and part-time) are able to be arranged around school, work, and family commitments.
- Choice of location – Training takes place in our main office but reps are able to work locally – in some cases, even remotely.
- Advancement – Those reps who make this a career position are able to move along several different paths including part-time, full-time, and management roles.
Vector Marketing's customer service focused sales representative present Cutco to both new and existing customers on a low-key, one-on-one basis.
We offer a minimum base pay so our reps don't feel pressured to make a sale - instead we ask them to focus on providing excellent service to our customers.
Many of our reps are currently students. However, we welcome any applicant who has a positive attitude and is willing to learn new skills.
- Enjoy working with people
- At least 18 or high school graduate
- Conditions apply
- Able to start – at least on a part time basis – within the next seven to ten days
What makes a good candidate
People who do well with us have experience in just about every field you can imagine - customer service, inside sales, outside sales, marketing, receptionist or clerical work, hospitality, as a server at places like Buffalo Wild Wings, waiter or waitress at Applebee's, a line cook or other restaurant work, experience in a call center, telemarketing, housekeeping, babysitting, as an administrative assistant, worked in an Amazon warehouse, account manager, executive assistant, office manager, or sales lead, in maintenance or janitorial, public relation or advertising, cashier at Aldi, retail management at places like Target, communications, stocked shelves in a store, food services, as a consultant, market coordinator, assistant manager, in general business, as secretary, with computer work...
Seriously – just about anything you can think of! It doesn't matter if your previous experience was work from home, office work, an apprenticeship, internship, or temp job – we can train you to do well with us.