Entry Level Sales Reps - Part Time - Interview Now
Part Time Sales
Vector Marketing is currently running interviews for part time sales rep positions with an option to work full time. Sales reps sell Cutco products one on one with customers, emphasizing on customer service. No previous experience needed. Commission structure supported by an excellent base pay. Interview now and start within 7-10 days.
What we offer:
- Excellent pay – great base, not based on sales or results, paid weekly. We have a commission structure set up based on performance. There is opportunity to make more, but there is still a fall back for the sales rep to make an income even if they have an off week.
- Training – a lot of our sales reps start with very little work or sale experience. We get new reps up to speed very quickly and help more experience people gain additional skills.
- Flexible schedules – whether you are looking to supplement your current income, a student looking for flexible work around classes, or just someone who is looking for a job to work around their unique schedule – we can work with you.
What we require:
- Enjoys working with people
- Conditions apply
- Must be at least 18 or a high school graduate
- Willingness to learn and apply new skills
What makes a good candidate:
This entry level position is a good fit for people who are looking to supplement their current work schedule. Whether you work as a receptionist, cashier, fast food, or as a server – we can help work around your busy schedule. Part time openings with the option to work full time. It doesn't matter if you have a Bachelors Degree, an Associates Degree, or no degree at all – we can train you to do well with us.
People who do well with us have experience in just about every field you can imagine - customer service, stocked shelves in a warehouse, as a waiter or waitress, administrative assistant, in a call center, sales lead, public relations, advertising, communications...
And yes – this means our training is so good that if your previous work was as a barista at a coffee shop, a line cook at a restaurant, a cashier at a grocery store, or stocking shelves at a supermarket, you can do well here. (Even if you've never worked before!)