Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Holdings, a team committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. Exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for an Automotive Mechanic (Technician). The Automotive Mechanic (Technician) performs car service, repair, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, and vehicle reconditioning service according to company policy and procedures. This position requires the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This full-time position with the following schedule:
- Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Full-time employees are offered a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, prescription, vision, 401k and company match and more!
This position is based out of our Lancaster Service Center - 5240 Main Street East Petersburg, PA.
- Ensure that all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturers specifications and guidelines.
- Complete required manufacturer's training and perform warranty and recall repairs.
- Complete ADA installs as required upon completion of training.
- Maintain vehicle repair history by documenting a Repair Order to accurately reflect steps taken and part(s) used during the repair.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Comply with part and inventory tracking procedures.
- Utilize multiple manufacturers’ websites, software and diagnostic tools.
- May process new fleet, LOFR, tires, fuel reclamation or buy-backs.
- Maintain the work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Requires ability to perform manual labor, such as, bending, kneeling, crouching, lifting, standing, and walking for extended periods of time.
- Moderate physical activity which requires handling of objects up to 50 pounds with long periods of standing and walking.
- Perform related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma / G.E.D. required
- Must have one of the following:
- Two years of automotive repair training at an accredited technical / trade school OR
- A minimum of one year of repair experience in an automotive repair shop servicing current model vehicles
- Must have a current and valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 3 years (DUI/DWI)
- Ownership of standard hand tools to perform repairs and maintenance on current vehicles
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work full-time (40 hours per week)