- Full Time
- 220 Yocumtown Road, Etters, PA 17319
We're growing and hiring!
Foreman - Excavation & Underground Utilities
Foreman leads & directs team members to achieve construction goals for earth-moving, utility work, sanitary sewer, and storm water management. Excels at job planning & scheduling while directing, coaching & training operators & laborers. Also responsible for the safety of the jobsite and crew. Jobs may be located in Central & Eastern PA.
- 2+ year experience supervising crews on earth-moving and utility projects including sanitary, storm and waterline installation
- Experience in bulk dirt moving including fill slopes, toe keys, fine grading, underground utilities and structures etc.
- Experience with reading and understanding project plans, specifications, as well as knowledge of the materials, equipment and tools necessary to layout and complete the work.
- Ability to demonstrate proper equipment & tool use, calculate slopes, percentages and elevations.
- Problem solving and strong analytical skills that can be applied in resolving situations in the field.
- Passionately practices safety. Ensures safe working environment. Conducts on-site inspections, training (i.e. tool-box talks), and documents and reports.
- Strong ability to build relationships, influence others into action and work exceptionally well under pressure.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.