- Harrisburg, PA
Appointment Coordinator - Bobby Rahal Toyota
Bobby Rahal Toyota is seeking a hardwork, customer service oriented individual to join the Service team as an Appointment Coordinator. No prior Automotive experience is required, just a willingness to learn! Hours are 7:30am-5pm Mondays through Fridays and rotating Saturdays from 7:30am-4pm.
What does an Appointment Coordinator do?
Our Appointment Coordinators answer the phone with a smile in their voice, ready to accommodate whatever service request the client on the other end of the phone may have. For many clients, their car is their baby and whether it's just an oil change or a worrisome noise coming from under the hood, they trust us to maintain and repair their four-wheeled family member. We're looking for a positive, upbeat individual with superior people skills who can efficiently schedule a service appointment and assure the client that their vehicle is in great hands.
As an Appointment Coordinator, you will:
- Always answer the phone in a friendly, professional manner.
- Truly listen to what the client has to say we don't expect you to diagnose their vehicle, but you should be keyed in to what their primary concern is and schedule an appropriate appointment accordingly.
- Generate work orders based on the client's request.
- Do general, office-type duties like emailing, copying, filing, and faxing.
What are the general requirements of this position?
- It's worth repeating for the third time: to be successful at this position it is imperative that you love helping customers!
- Very strong computer skills are also important. We will train you on the specific programs necessary to do this job, but you should already be at a high level with computer operations. Knowledge of Microsoft Office products is helpful.
- Multitasking is huge in this position. It's a busy office environment and there are lots of phones ringing, keyboard keys clicking, and papers shuffling all day, every day. The right candidate will be able to effortlessly bounce back and forth.
- Much of the day will be spent seated at your desk if you're someone who likes to be up and moving around all of the time, this probably isn't the job for you.
- You should have good reading, writing, and basic math skills.
- You must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
What are my rewards and benefits?
- When you work for the Bobby Rahal Automotive Group, you're a part of a world-class organization with a stellar reputation in the community. We're often referred to as "Team Rahal" and for good reason there is great camaraderie amongst our team members, and our number one focus is to work together to exceed our clients' expectations each and every time they do business with us.
- Full-time team members are eligible for a full benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, short and long term disability, and a flexible spending account.
- We offer competitive wages and embrace a "promote from within" philosophy.
- Paid time off is offered after one year of employment. Team members are eligible for holiday pay after 90 days of employment.
Interested candidates should apply online at www.bobbyrahal.com.
Bobby Rahal Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer!