Innovative - Adventurous - Genuine - Focused - Let's Go!
Midco Sports Network Crew House Professional-Fargo
Midco Sports Network is hiring for part time team members in the Crew House working events as needed. Crew House team members do not regularly work at least 20 hrs per week. Schedules could vary and could include nights and weekends. To learn more about Midco Sports Network, please visit www.midcosn.com.
Midco Sports Network® showcases a wide array of sporting events and syndicated sports programming reaching thousands of fans. The Midco Sports Network team produces highly professional broadcasts that connect fans with their favorite teams and sporting events. If you have a passion for sports, and a strong desire to deliver highly quality sports content to the living rooms of our customers, consider one of our exciting opportunities!
- Prepare statistics and information about the game in real-time. Also in charge of timing, spots and the look of the game broadcast.
- Three years’ experience in advertising/ television production.
- Carries out the Producers vision for the game and leads the camera crew.
- Three years’ experience directing television production.
- Primary audio operator for event. Also assists engineering team with setup.
- Candidates must have specific training on Cal Rack and Avid Audio systems.
- Successfully operates video cameras to film live events and other subjects as required.
- Three years’ experience operating ENG, production or live sports broadcast camera.
- Prepares replays during the game using various camera angles and communicates with the Director on source for playback. Also builds highlight melts and plays back other packages as needed.
- Experience with Dyno, EVS or other replay systems preferred.
- Creates and displays graphics during the game using a Chyron system and communicates with the Director when graphics are ready to air.
- Efficient data entry and accuracy are required. Previous experience with Chyron or other on-air graphics system preferred.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the mission, vision, and values of Midco.
- Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
- Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
- Possess strong problem solving and decision making skills while using good judgment.
- Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
- Actively follow Midco policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or carry loads of up to 70 lbs.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud.
- Employees may be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week and other than normal business hours, such as holidays, evenings and weekends as business demands.
Midco has been blazing trails since 1931, bringing innovation to the world of telecommunications and delighting customers with exceptional service. Through ambition, imagination and a genuine commitment to each other, Midco proudly serves more than 385,000 residential and business customers in 342 communities in Kansas, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. By 2025, Midco will deploy 10G, the next great leap for broadband – while also expanding its fixed wireless network to rural areas. We’re also dedicated to making our communities better places to live, work and play. Ready to work at Midco? We thought so.
Visit MidcoCareers.com to learn about employment opportunities and apply today.
Midco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by law.