- Part Time
- Commission & bonus Week
- 100 Main Street, Penn Yan, NY 14527
Creative & Flexible Sales Job
Independent Radio Sales Executive
Independent Sales Executive
Be heard on the radio! Set your own hours! Flexible Job.
Outgoing, Personable, Energetic Sales Person Needed for Growing Radio Station
Generate advertising revenue and meet sales targets through the creation and renewal of advertising sales contracts. Compensation is commission based with a guaranteed base draw of $400 per week for the first three months plus commissions of 15% on your revenues generated. Upon completion of three month period compensation is 15% of all revenues generated by your efforts.
• Drives for revenue goal attainment, on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Prospects and develops new customer relationships, persuasively communicates strategies for meeting customer needs.
• Ensures customer satisfaction by facilitating all aspects of the customer's account.
• Negotiates fees or services with clients with management approval.
• Keeps organized records of contacts with clients and written contracts.
• Oversees project from start to finish and ensures client satisfaction.
• Completes other duties as needed.
• Skilled in working closely with customers to develop and cultivate client relationships in order to grow accounts.
• Have a collaborative and professional style with the objective of building strong relationships with diverse customer groups and vendors.
• Be a self-starter with a diligent work ethic and demonstrated flexibility.
• Able to multi-task and stay calm under pressure.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills including delivering effective presentations.
• Able to complete required math calculations (e.g, multiply, divide, percent etc) for contracts.
• Proficient in software applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Email etc) and social media platforms.
• Customer Focus – Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
• Negotiating– Can negotiate skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups.
• Interpersonal Savvy – Relates well to all kinds of people; builds appropriate rapport.
• Focusing on the Bottom Line – Attacks everything with drive and energy with an eye on the bottom line.
• Dealing with Ambiguity – Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably.
• Business Acumen – Knows how businesses work; knowledgeable in current and possible future policies.
• Able and willing to travel outside of the office at least 80% of the time for meetings, sales calls and industry events.
• Access to a reliable vehicle and a valid driver’s license.
• 4-year college degree, or some college preferred but not required if prior demonstrated sale experience.
• 2-3 years of progressive sales experience preferred.
• Demonstrated track record of business-to-business sales experience strongly preferred.
• Media sales experience preferred; residency within the territory preferred.
Or, apply to this job:
100 Main Street Penn Yan, NY 14527