- Full Time
- 2411 Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, Eugene, OR 97401
Community Health Nurse (RN-Behavioral Health)
The successful candidate will have the ability to conduct mental and physical health assessments with emphasis on adult clients and service plan formulations that promote optimal health using holistic approach and considers the needs, strengths of the individual, family, group and community.
Duties include, but are not limited to: provide health education, and care management for individuals with severe and persistent mental illness with co-morbid medical conditions; triage and service coordination with clinical and medical staff, primary care providers and allied community agencies, including crisis intervention as required; health and wellness promotion through identification of mental health issues and intervention/prevention of health problems through individual and group therapy, skills training and patient and family psycho-education; demonstrate competency in consulting with primary care providers, psychiatry, emergency services and other services on behalf of mutual patients.
Lane County Behavioral Health provides services to more than 1,200 individuals with behavioral health conditions. We work with community partners to provide a continuum of care from prevention through treatment and aftercare in an environment that promotes a culture of resilience and recovery.
- $28.22 - $39.15/ hour
- Oregon Public Service Retirement Plan; County Paid Contributions
- Choice between multiple medical and dental plans
- Vision plan; Covering employee and qualifying family members
- Flexible Spending and HSA available
- Group Term Life Insurance; optional employee term life insurance
- Short-term/Long-term disability insurance
- Time management for vacation and sick leave
- Ability to sell up to 80 hours of time management a year
- Nine paid holidays + floating holiday
- Reimbursement for licensure fees
- Possible loan repayment options
CHN 2: Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from an accredited college or university.
*An equivalent combination or experience and training that will demonstrate the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying.
- Possession of a current State of Oregon Registered Nurse license at time of appointment.
- QMHP eligible
- CPR/BLS by time of hire
- Immunization records and TB test within 10 days of hire
To Apply: www.lanecounty.org/jobs
Information regarding benefits, classification and compensation is also available on our jobs page.