Build your career joining CBM's enthusiastic IT team!
IT Helpdesk Technician
CBM Office Automation and IT has been serving Edmonton and across Canada since 1974. We are a people based company, our fast growing dynamic team is the one you want to join if you have enthusiastic positive energy and love tackling and solving problems. We are a small team of 22 people located on Argyll Road and 94 street. Visit our website at cbm.ab.ca to learn more. If you are interested please send your resume to: Glenn Mudryk, email@example.com. We are willing to support and train newly graduated candidates with the right attitude and energy.
- Helpdesk and on site support with energy and enthusiasm
- Provide trouble shooting assistance to resolve issues
- Follow up with customers to properly close Help desk tickets
- Remote support for remote employees
- Provide support with deployment / repair & replacement services on desktops, laptops, printers and mobile devices
- Document resolutions and update knowledge base.
- Desktop set up, moving equipment, trouble shooting and creating network accounts
- User support with all technical equipment
- Onsite Technical support as needed
Education and Experience
- Communication, relationship building, prioritization of work, customer service, and strong time management skills
- Basic technical training (CompTIA or Equivalent)
- Comprehensive computer skills
- Ability to support Windows 7 – 10 operating systems
- Familiar with Exchange and Office 365
- Skilled at managing end user expectations.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving progress in a business.
- Sound financial, technical and analytical skills.
- Excellent internal and external relationship building skills
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
CBM seamlessly integrates into business communication functions handling print and managed IT needs. We offer recommendations to lower costs, increase reliability, and decrease risk.