Apartment Leasing Agent 2020105
Position: Leasing Agent (2020105)
Type: Full-time, Permanent
No of Positions: 03
Compensation: Base Salary + Leasing Bonus (Potential to earn $100,000 Per Annum)
Other Benefits: Rent Discount (up to 50%) + Medical Benefits (100% Paid by Company)
Mainstreet Equity Corporation is a distinguished real estate company which is publicly traded on Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX). Its business focus is on acquisition & upgrading of residential properties and managing its own portfolio of over 11,000 residential apartments in six major cities across Canada.
We are hiring a Residential Apartments Leasing Agents who will be responsible for the management of leasing apartments at the assigned location(s).
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer leasing enquiries, book appointments for showing apartments to prospects.
- Submit lease applications to head office for initial approval, perform move-ins, prepare related leasing paperwork.
- Assist in posting daily rental ads on websites to attract new tenants.
- Carry out market research for rentals, advertising etc.
- Maintain positive relationship with existing tenants, provide a daily report of the suites shown or to be shown
- Check cleanliness of building – monitoring of buildings – monitoring of branding - report condition of all vacant suites available for rent
- Any other duties as assigned by the Regional Manager.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Demonstrated success in a sales related role; ability to generate leads, follow up and close
- Required to work 40 hours per week, due to the nature of the business, the Leasing Agent must work on in the last day of the month and the first day of the following month
- Post-secondary education in a related field of study and/or equivalent work experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Prior Property Management experience / sales experience will be an asset
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Must possess a valid Alberta driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Must successfully complete a security clearance
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to submit your cover letter and resume quoting “Job No. 2020105” in the subject line to our email address or visit our website for more information (www.mainst.biz).
Although we thank all applicants for applying, only those considered for further discussion will be contacted.
Mainstreet Equity Corporation
Corporate Head Office
305 - 10 Ave SE
Fax: (403) 266-8867
*Mainstreet Equity Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.