Your search resulted in 268 "Retail" jobs in Bangor, ME. Save Job SearchSave SearchSave Job Search: Retail
No experience required, starting pay of $15.47 to $33.82/hour, $56,700 /year average pay PLUS full Benefits. The Postal Service employs nearly 1 million people and is hiring for MANY different positions nationwide. CLICK HERE for application and Postal Service job information. Postal Service employment also includes career advancement, good working conditions and GREAT job security. The Postal Service is the largest government related agency in terms of employees. There is NO experience required, paid training is provided for all job openings. There are MANY different positions available.
For application and Postal Service job information, CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE 24 hours a day to get information on ALL of the Postal Service career opportunities available
The Postal Service is the largest government related agency in terms of employees, currently employing nearly 1 Million people. There are retail locations, mail distribution centers and Postal hubs within the Postal Service's operations. The Postal Service is currently hiring and there are MANY different positions available. The Postal Service has excellent and challenging employment opportunities. Postal Service employment includes great pay, good working conditions, career advancement, and job security that can lead to a lifetime career. To qualify for employment, you must be 18 years of age or older and a U.S. citizen.
The Postal Service currently employs nearly 1 Million people. There are many employment opportunities with the Postal Service from entry level to management. Certain career fields exist in most or all of its departments. These fields are usually administrative, general office and clerical in nature, such as accountant, administrative assistant, auditor, bookkeeper, clerk, office assistant, secretary, staff assistant, typist, etc. To allow a better understanding of the Postal Service, the following list will give a brief description of some of the career fields that make up the Postal Service.
- Clerk - Clerks are the individuals that always work at the retail counter in the post office. They are also responsible for taking incoming mail, sorting and distributing the mail, selling stamps, etc. This position provides customer service to the general public.
Labor Services is a private employment service that offers assistance in gaining employment and is not affiliated with the USPS, US government, its agencies or affiliates. Labor Services has been assisting individuals in gaining Postal Service employment for over 18 years and we are here to assist you through the entire Postal Service hiring process allowing you to gain a great career with the Postal Service. The Postal Service was created over 200 years ago and is the largest agency in terms of employees, currently employing nearly 1 Million people. There are retail locations, mail distribution centers and Postal hubs within the Postal Service's operations. The Postal Service operates over 30,000 post office location. Over 600 million pieces of mail are delivered by the Post Office to as many as 142 million different delivery points. This totals over 170 billion pieces of mail being delivered annually. The Postal Service operates over 200,000 vehicles and has the largest vehicle fleet in the world. Most of the fleet is right hand drive for easier mail delivery. The availability of job openings is based upon the needs of the Postal Service in each geographic area. Hiring by the Postal Service may depend upon passing job requirements such as an exam, completing a questionnaire, passing a drug screening and/or other screening procedures.
- Full Time
- Bangor, ME 04401
Sales Associates Needed – Apply Today
Vector Marketing is interviewing for entry level sales positions to be filled immediately. Great starting base pay. Flexible schedules – work around classes and other commitments. No experience is needed, all training and tools are provided.
We are currently filling seasonal, part time, and full time positions. Basic responsibilities include meeting with customers one on one, explaining our American made CUTCO products, and writing up any orders. Most of our sales representatives start with no experience, just need to be comfortable working with people.
- Excellent training – our company that has been around for over 35 years has been training people to do well before they get started, even if they don’t have any sales experience.
- Great starting base pay – not based on sales or results, incentives available based on performance.
- Flexible work – interview now, start after finals. Schedule around classes and other obligations. Talk to the manager about your ideal schedule.
- Resume experience – build up communication and sales skills that look great on any high school graduate’s resume.
- Opportunity for Advancement – opportunities to move into career sales positions, even becoming a manger (starting at the entry level position).
- Enjoys working with people
- At least 18 or a high school graduate
- Conditions apply
- Willing to learn and apply new skills
- Able to interview within the next 7 to 10 days (students can start after finals)
Who can do well here:
This entry level sales position is a good fit for people who are looking to make some extra income in the upcoming year. Great for a student looking for work on their holiday break or part time around classes. It doesn’t matter if you have a Bachelor’s Degree, an Associate’s Degree, or no degree at all - we can train you to do well with us.
People who do well with us have experience in just about every field you can imagine – cashier at Aldi, administrative assistant at a local law firm, server at a food restaurant like Buffalo Wild Wings, worked fast food at Wendys or McDonalds, worked retail at Target, was a barista at Starbucks, worked in an Amazon warehouse, or a receptionist at a doctor’s office.
Even if all your past experience is just a temp job, babysitting, landscaping, internship, work from home, office work, or customer service we can train you to do well with us.
If you think you would be a good fit for our company fill out a quick application (usually takes about a minute or two) and someone will follow up with you about your interview request.
- Full Time, Part Time
- Bangor, ME 04401
Batteries Plus Bulbs in Bangor, ME is growing and hiring Full and/or Part Time Retail Sales and Repair Technicians. The ideal candidate will have basic understanding of electronics, be comfortable with small electronic device repair (training provided), exhibit retail sales skills, and possess excellent customer service skills.
In addition to the repair technician responsibilities, a successful candidate will also be a team member responsible for selling all of the products associated with the Batteries Plus Bulbs operation.
Retail Sales Associate - Customer Service Duties Include:
- Assist retail and commercial customers in the purchase of batteries and light bulbs (training provided)
- Replace batteries in watches, key fobs, cell phones, and more (training provided)
- Answer phones, assist callers, and ensure messages are relayed in a timely, accurate manner
- Load, unload, and/or arrange delivery of products
Device Repair Technician Duties Include:
- Repair cell phones, tablets, and other devices as needed (training provided)
- Receive, pack and ship these devices
- Maintain proper inventory
- H.S. diploma or equivalent
- 3-6+ months of customer service experience preferred but not required
- Ability to quickly pick up on new processes and technologies
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize & meet deadlines is very important
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to calculate simple math and read gauges
- This position requires the employee to regularly use hands to handle or touch electronic products. The position also requires the employee to regularly use a computer and other office equipment, as well as tools
- This position requires lifting 10-20lbs on a regular and frequent basis, 50lbs on an occasional basis, and more than 50lbs on an infrequent basis
- Especially looking to fill weekend and evening hours
- Paid holidays
- Training and Development
- Bonus plans
- Flexible schedule
- Generous employee discount
NO PHONE CALLS OR WALK-INS PLEASE!
Batteries Plus Bulbs is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Batteries Plus Bulbs is the nation's first, largest and fastest growing battery and light bulb franchise of its kind, offering a comprehensive selection of batteries, light bulbs, related products and services that meet the growing demands of retail consumers and businesses alike. With over 700 locations in 46 states and Puerto Rico, and access to over 45,000 unique battery and light bulb products, Batteries Plus Bulbs has become the single source supplier for all battery and light bulb power needs. In 2010 Batteries Plus was named on the Inc 5000 list of America's fastest-growing private companies. Step up your career and join with a proven leader.
- Full Time, Part Time
- 11 Bangor Mall Blvd., Bangor, ME 04401
Along with the 3 jobs posted by EasternMaineHelpWanted.com employers, we found the following positions: