DESIGNERS NEEDED - Career Position Stable Job
AUTOCAD, INVENTOR, SOLIDWORKS DESIGNER
Gordon, Inc., located in Bossier City, LA, is recognized as a leader in the engineering and manufacturing of custom architectural specialty products. For over 50 years, our products have been used to help create commercial, industrial and institutional buildings worldwide. Gordon specializes in sustainable architectural metal products for interior and exterior applications. Product applications include specialty metal ceilings and wall systems, drywall and plaster trims, column enclosures, and many other architectural specialty products. Systems are designed for commercial, acoustical, educational, cleanroom, data center, healthcare, correctional, industrial, and institutional environments. Gordon, Inc. is an award-winning manufacturer and is widely known throughout the industry as the leader in custom architectural specialties. For more information, please visit our website at www.gordon-inc.com.
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2010 or newer.
- Experience with Autodesk Inventor / Product Design Suite and/or SolidWorks is a plus.
- Handle incoming CAD Department inquiries
- Review drawing requests for completeness.
- Prepare Art, Die, Fabrication, and Submittal types of drawings.
- Prepare full size templates for manufacturing and customer use
- Help develop and implement Engineering Drafting Standard
- Develop and recommend solutions to design problems
- Check and review drawings
- Answer questions from internal and external customers as required
Gordon, Inc. is an employee owned company. As an employee of Gordon, Inc., you will be allowed to share in the value and growth of the company and accumulate ownership in the stock of the company, at no cost to you. Gordon, Inc. also offers Health, Dental, Voluntary Term Life insurance and Disability benefits as well as a comprehensive 401k Retirement Plan and paid time off. We are an equal opportunity employer.