Your search resulted in 82 "Engineering" jobs in Greenville, NC. Save Job SearchSave SearchSave Job Search: Engineering
The Wooten Company is seeking a CAD DESIGNER to join our Civil/Environmental Department in
the Greenville, NC Regional Office. Working in a team environment, this position supports
engineers, project managers and designers with water and wastewater system design, erosion and
sediment control, site grading, roadways and storm drainage in developing preliminary layouts
through to final construction drawings based on engineering notes, sketches, and/or other drawings.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience at an A/E consulting firm, with a Civil engineering focus.
- Minimum of 5-7 years proven work experience using Autodesk Civil 3D, required.
- MicroStation and Geopak experience, a plus but not required.
- Ability to prepare complex drawings and makes revisions to drawings under minimal supervision.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, meeting deadlines while performing under pressure.
- Technically competent, a team player and good communication skills (both verbal and written) required.
- Ability to contribute to the creation, implementation, and maintenance of policies and
- procedures documentation for Civil 3D.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Associates degree from an accredited technical institute or university preferred with emphasis on Civil Engineering and/or excellent skills in CAD Design using Autodesk Civil 3D or MicroStation.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and ability to successfully pass background check.
The Wooten Company is a multidisciplinary, employee-owned consulting firm providing engineering
and architectural services. Services provided to our municipal and private sector clients include
general civil and environmental engineering; mechanical, electrical and plumbing engineering;
community, economic and development planning; architecture; and grant and funding assistance.
The Wooten Company is committed to providing a stimulating and rewarding work environment for
our employees. We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
EOE: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. We are an equal
opportunity employer. Decisions regarding hiring, promotions and terminations are made without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, or national origin.
The Wooten Company is not currently sponsoring work authorizations.
- Full Time
- 301 West 14th St, Greenville, NC 27834
Along with the 1 job posted by EastCarolinaHelpWanted.com employers, we found the following positions: