Most Popular Dayton Area Job Postings
Some Job Postings get increased traffic (views, clicks and applies) simply because there are more people likely to be qualified and interested in a particular type of job. For example, there are far more people who are ready to be salespeople than brain surgeons.
There are also some things you can do to increase interest in your posting. Generally, a Job Posting with lots of detail about the position and the company will perform well. Provide a detailed description of the position. Include the hours, the benefits and the salary an applicant can expect.
These are the best performing Job Postings currently displayed on Dayton Help Wanted.
Warehouse Package Handler
325 Homan Road Lebanon, Ohio
FedEx Ground is an essential business that needs people to help us support the economy, handling life-saving medications and other items that keep our communities as prepared as possible during these uncertain times.
FedEx Ground will continue to hire for essential positions like this one.
•Competitive hourly rate
•Flexible schedules offered at many locations
•Tuition reimbursement program
•Career advancement opportunities
•Benefits available upon reaching eligibility requirements
FedEx Ground is hiring part-time and full-time individuals to load and unload packages in our fast-paced warehouse environment. Part-time employees typically work a 2-4-hour shift per day. Full-time employees work approximately two shifts per day of varying lengths. Package Handlers are responsible for warehouse duties including: the physical loading, unloading and/or sorting of packages of varying sizes and weights by hand, including lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, scanning, placing packages, as well as physical bending, twisting, kneeling and etc. in a safe and efficient manner. Shifts may vary depending on warehouse package volume and business needs.
To qualify, you must be at least 18 years of age and will be required to watch a virtual job preview before moving forward with the employment application process.
Click to apply.
Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the application process.
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce.
- Full Time, Part Time
- Dayton, OH
Why Are We Here?
At Fazoli’s, our purpose is to “enhance the lives of those we touch... one breadstick at a time.” It’s a simple concept in a complex world. Whether we’re assisting a Guest, helping a fellow team member or volunteering in our local community, we give our best effort to make everyone’s day just a little brighter – a little better – than it was before we came along. A smile, a caring attitude and a genuine enthusiasm to help others sets us apart. And, just like our signature hot & fresh garlic bread sticks, our opportunities to help others are unlimited!
Service Team Member
What Do We Do?
As a Service Team Member you are a vital member of your Fazoli’s Team. You may elect to focus on becoming proficient in just one or a few different positions or you may seek to get fully cross-trained in all positions and perhaps one day develop the skills necessary to become a Trainer or Manager. Regardless of what you’re looking for, chances are Fazoli’s has just the right opportunity for you!
Service Team Members enjoy meeting new people, interacting directly with Guests and ensuring each Guest has a memorable and enjoyable experience at Fazoli’s. Service Team Members are extra-friendly, smile easily and extend genuine warmth and hospitality to everyone. If a problem arises, Service Associates react quickly to resolve the problem and make things right. Service positions include the following:
- Cashiers: Greet Guests, recommend meals and add-ons, answer menu questions, process orders, complete payment transactions, guide Guests to the dining room and thank Guests for their business. Cashiers also keep the front counter area clean, neat and stocked.
- Drive-Thru: Greet drive-thru Guests, recommend meals and add-ons, answer menu questions, process orders, complete payment transactions, ensure order accuracy and thank Guests for their business. Drive-Thru Associates work at a fast-pace in order to meet Guest expectations of the drive-thru experience.
- Guest Ambassador: Ensures all dining room Guests enjoy a great dining experience. Locate and deliver meals to dining room Guests, fulfill extra service requests from Guests, pre-bus tables, provide bread stick service, assist in maintaining a clean and orderly dining room environment, including the condiment stand, restrooms and drink station.
- Expeditor: Coordinates kitchen flow so that all products are prepared, cooked, plated and packaged efficiently, accurately and according to Fazoli’s exact recipe, plating and packaging specifications and standards. Communicates with all Kitchen and Service Associates as needed to ensure products are served hot, fresh, quickly and accurately. Assists the Kitchen Lead, Oven Coordinator, Sandwich Station and Guest Ambassador as needed.
Kitchen Team Member
What Do We Do?
As a Kitchen Associate you are a vital member of your Fazoli’s Team. You may elect to focus on becoming proficient in just one or a few different positions or you may seek to get fully cross-trained in all positions and perhaps one day develop the skills necessary to become a Trainer or Manager. Regardless of what you’re looking for, chances are Fazoli’s has just the right opportunity for you!
Kitchen Team Members
Kitchen Team Members enjoy preparing and serving each of Fazoli’s high quality, made-to-order products according to exact recipe specifications and plating procedures. Kitchen Team Members ensure every dish looks and tastes great and that all food items and ingredients used have been stored, prepped, held and cooked using the highest standards of food safety and sanitation in every step. Great tasting food prepared quickly and accurately by caring Associates helps ensure each Guest has a memorable and enjoyable experience at Fazoli’s. Kitchen Team Members work at a fast pace, pay close attention to details, enjoy working with food and are organized and efficient. Kitchen positions include the following:
Kitchen Lead: Operates the steamtable, where a majority of food items originate and are prepared, cooked, plated and served. Stocks and maintains necessary food inventory for each shift, maintains clean and sanitized work area, prepares all dishes according to exact recipe specifications, communicates with Team Members to ensure all Kitchen Team Members are coordinated and operating as efficiently as possible. Assists the Oven Coordinator and Sandwich Station as needed.
- Oven Coordinator: Ensures all dishes requiring heating/cooking in the convection or microwave ovens have been prepared to exact recipe specifications and quality standards. Places products in the oven and removes them when thoroughly heated/cooked, ensuring products are hot, fresh and visually appealing. Delivers final product to the Expeditor for packaging or traying and delivery to drive-thru or dine-in Guests. Assists the Kitchen Lead and Sandwich Station as needed.
- Sandwich Station: Prepares all sandwiches, salads and pizza products to exact recipe specifications and quality standards. Maintains cleanliness, sanitation and organization of the Sandwich Station as well as product inventory levels to meet business needs.
- Dishwasher: Cleans and sanitizes all dishes, silverware, cooking utensils, etc. according to company standards and practice. Ensures the dishwashing machine is maintained properly and that the dishwashing area is kept neat, clean and organized. Removes full trash bags and replaces as needed from the dining room and kitchen, transporting trash from the restaurant to the dumpster as directed by management.
- Food Preparation: Prepares products to pre-established inventory level as directed by management, ensuring each product is prepared to exact recipe specifications and quality standards. Ensures each prep item is properly tagged and rotated to ensure quality and freshness and discards expired or poor quality products.
Fazoli’s is an equal opportunity employer valuing a diverse workforce to build a stronger company.
For complete Job Descriptions, visit www.fazolis.jobs Career Page
- Part Time
- Lexington, KY
Vector Marketing is currently interviewing for part time sales reps, with an option to work full time. All interviews, training, and work is done online from their home. Request an interview today and start work within the week.
What does the remote position involve?
Basic responsibilities involve working with customers virtually, explaining our American made products, and placing any orders. There is a great starting base pay (paid weekly) that isn’t based on sales or results, but incentives are possible based on performance. Previous experience isn’t needed. We provide all of the tools and training needed for success.
Excellent pay – $17.00 base-appt not based on sales. A commission structure is set up based on performance. There is opportunity to make more, but there is still a fall back for the sales rep to make an income even if they have an off week.
Solid training – We’ve been training people to do well for over 35 years. Even if someone doesn’t decide to stay with us long term, the sales, networking, & communication skills they build are needed for any field.
Flexible scheduling – We help our reps create a schedule that works best for them. Some work as much as possible, some work part time (20-30 hours), while others choose to earn extra income around other commitments such as classes, other jobs, or family obligations.
Choice of location – Sales reps are able to interview, train, and work from their home or dorm.
What are the requirements?
- Enjoy working with people
- All ages eighteen plus or seventeen graduating in 2021
- Conditions apply
- Able to start within the next 7 – 10 days
- Willing to learn and apply new skills.
Who would do well in the position?
People who have done well with us in the past have had experience in all kinds of fields (some none at all!) - retail, fast food, cashier, administrative assistant, receptionist, office work, server, landscaping, and in just about any field you can imagine. We welcome all applicants who have a positive attitude and enjoy working with people.
If you think you would be a great fit for our sales team fill out the contact information and a receptionist will follow up with you about setting up a virtual interview with a manager. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s age.
- Full Time, Part Time
- Dayton, OH
NuVasive seeks a Quality Engineer (Biomedical). This position is responsible for the implementation, and improvement of overall quality systems. Develops Quality Plans for the product development team; leads the development of adequate inspection criteria; identifies and qualifies equipment required to perform inspection; and supports the transfer of design to contract manufacturer, including establishment of inspection plans both at NuVasive and at the supplier. Job site: West Carrollton, OH. Please apply in writing by mail to: NuVasive Inc., Attn: HR Connect, 7475 Lusk Blvd, SD, CA 92121. Job Code: NML-MV01
- Full Time
- Dayton, OH
NuVasive seeks a Manufacturing Engineer. This position is responsible for, and takes ownership of, project success for new and existing families of production, and coordinates cross-functional teams to execute and document the manufacturing launch of new and legacy products to develop and optimize the manufacturing processes required to accurately and efficiently make spinal implants, from raw material to final cleaning and shipment. Job site: West Carrollton, OH. Please apply in writing by mail to: NuVasive Inc., Attn: HR Connect, 7475 Lusk Blvd, SD, CA 92121. Job Code: NML-AK01
- Full Time
- Dayton, OH