Entry Level Sales -- Interview now, start within the week (PT &
We are looking for both part time and full time sales reps who are able to start ASAP. These are entry level positions – while prior experience is appreciated, no experience is necessary.
What we offer:
- Solid Training – our training gives people the skills they need to do well with our company and product line.
- Excellent pay – our competitive base rate ensures a low key approach to sales while our commission structure rewards high performing individuals.
- Flexible schedules – we help our reps create a schedule that works best for them. Some work as much as possible while others choose to be super part time around other commitments.
- Choice of location – training is held in our main office, but reps are able to work in their local area – or in some cases, to work remotely.
- Advancement – those who do well have the ability to move into more career positions in either a sales or management track very quickly. Results matter more than tenure.
Our representatives sell Cutco products to new and previous customers through a low key one-on-one approach that emphasizes customer service. Because of our base pay, there's no pressure. Because of our rapid commission schedule, reps who perform well will have the opportunity to make more.
Our 30+ years of experience training new sales reps mean we care more about attitude and less about experience. Resumes can be misleading so our interview process is focused more on the person and less on their paperwork. While many of our sales reps are students, we welcome all applicants who have a positive attitude and are willing to work hard and learn new things.
What we require:
- Like working with people.
- Willing to learn new skills.
- Must be at least 18 or a high school graduate.
- Looking for people who can start within the next 7 to 10 days.
- Conditions apply.
What makes a good candidate:
This entry level position is a good fit for people who are looking for a part time or full time opportunity. If you are a student looking to work around an internship, a stay-at-home mom who needs a flexible schedule or a dad looking for a temporary position to fill in the gaps in your full-time gig this winter, our opportunities can work around your needs. It doesn’t matter if you have a Bachelor’s Degree, an Associate’s Degree, or no degree at all - we can train you to do well with us.
People who do well with us have experience in just about every field you can imagine – customer service, inside sales, outside sales, marketing, receptionist or clerical work, hospitality, as a server, waiter or waitress, a line cook or other restaurant work, experience in a call center, telemarketing, housekeeping, babysitting, as an administrative assistant, account manager, executive assistant, office manager, or sales lead, in maintenance or janitorial, public relations, or advertising, cashier, retail management, communications, in a store, food services, as a consultant, market coordinator, assistant manager, in general business, as a secretary, with computer work…Seriously – just about anything you can think of! It doesn't matter if your previous experience was work from home, office work, an apprenticeship, internship, or temp job – we can train you to do well with us.