Part Time Car Detailer Plano TX
National and Alamo in Plano, TX has an exciting opportunity for a Service Agent. The Service Agent prepares and services vehicles prior to rental including: refueling, cleaning and washing, checking fluids and pressure levels of all vehicles. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- Starting pay: $12.00/hr
- Location: 8100 Dallas Pkwy, Suite 105, Plano, TX 75024
- Apart from religious observances, must be available to work one of the following schedules:
- Mon-Fri: 12:00PM - 6:30PM
- Friday: 6:30AM - 6:30PM, Saturday: 8:30AM - 12:30PM, Sunday: 8:30AM - 12:30PM
- Schedules are subject to change
- Benefits: a regular weekly schedule, 401k match, profit sharing, paid time off, car rental and car purchase discounts, and a fun and friendly place to work!
- Inspect vehicle to ensure safety equipment is in working order; lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors and back-up lights.
- Inspect vehicles for unidentified body damage.
- Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors and vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray and trunk.
- Provide positive customer service, including greetings, assistance with luggage and personal belongings, where applicable.
- Place items found in vehicles in lost and found. Direct drivers to drop off locations as necessary.
- Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area; drive vehicle through car wash and to ready line as necessary.
- Refuel the vehicle and log identification number with fuel needed and mileage.
- Ensure that the key tag is properly marked with the correct VIN or Unit number and license plate number.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions.
- Complete the out-of-service tag and ensure the vehicle is moved to the maintenance area.
- Identify and pull the vehicles that are eligible for turnback, flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violation and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be willing to accept the starting pay of $12.00hr
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be available to work one of the following schedules:
Monday: 7:00AM - 6:00PM, Tuesday: 7:00AM - 5:00PM, Sunday: 9:00AM - 12:00PM
Wednesday: 7:00AM - 6:00PM, Thursday: 7:00AM - 6:00PM, Friday: 2:00PM - 6:00PM