Share with friends:
Manager, Managed Services Sales - Spectrum Enterprise
At a glance:
- Are you a motivated managed services sales leader skilled in guiding high-performing teams to meet or exceed revenue goals?
- Can you commit to a senior sales position consulting with clients about our technology solutions while mentoring your team to the next level?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
As an experienced Manager of Managed Services Sales, you excel at exceeding client expectation using consultative sales techniques. You see the world through the client’s eyes and you can anticipate their technical questions and concerns. You focus on educating clients about our efficiency improvements and innovative products and motivating them to share in your enthusiasm. You accelerate business by leading a regional sales team focused on highlighting Managed Network Services, Hosted Voice and SD-WAN products.
You are passionate about proactively managing new and existing enterprise accounts through decisive leadership and the successful coordination of resources. You have an aptitude for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles with the ability to share this knowledge with your team. Through your expertise and understanding of a client’s current and future needs, you partner with local sales and marketing teams to define and execute team-based selling strategies. You thrive traveling extensively to capture new business accounts and support your sales team within a specified footprint. You report directly to [insert report to] for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Bonus
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Formal Training and Development
What you will do:
- Be a motivating leader for the Managed Services sales team by training and guiding them to achieve or exceed monthly revenue goals.
- Exceed product goals by managing daily activities to include recruiting, training, motivating and developing the team into a cohesive unit.
- Accelerate market-wide adoption of our Managed Services, Hosted Voice and SD-WAN through the development and execution of a detailed sales plan.
- Drive the sales process by developing overarching team selling strategies in collaboration with Sales, Sales Engineering, Marketing and Product teams.
- Solidify sales by demonstrating Hosted Voice and SD-WAN products directly to prospective clients.
- Increase sales by producing market development plans to promote Managed Network Services, Hosted Voice and SD-WAN products.
- Serve as a Spectrum Enterprise brand ambassador through the participation in industry trade shows, technology symposiums and other field marketing opportunities.
- Advance and develop service attributes by collaborating with the Product team.
- Maximize efficiency by working closely with Operations and Processes teams.
- Influence operational and executive team decisions by providing weekly sales reports, summaries and analysis.
- Improve team sales by monitoring both maintenance and acquisition of accounts and conducting weekly sales staff meetings and one on one performance reviews.
Required keys for success:
- Five or more years of enterprise level account telecommunications sales experience
- History of effectively leading teams focused on selling LAN/WAN technologies, Managed Router and Firewall services, Hosted Voice, SD-WAN and Cloud-based solutions
- Commanding presence with repeated success leading face-to-face meetings with C-level executives and business owners
- Proven ability to inspire teams to overachieve
- Experience organizing, implementing and maintaining sales goals
- Expert in telecommunications and networking technologies
- Strong business analysis skills with Saleforce or similar client relationship management (CRM) tool
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio
- Valid and active driver’s license, a safe driving record and availability to travel 70 percent of the time
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Five or more years of enterprise-level account telecommunications sales experience with a proven track record for meeting and exceeding sales performance
- Expert team builder within a high-volume, fast-paced and changing environment
- Proficient in developing and managing high-performing teams
- Experience with LAN and WAN technologies, Managed Router and Firewall services, Hosted Voice solutions, SD-WAN technology and Cloud-based solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required)
- Industry recognized applicable certifications like Cisco, Broadsoft, Fortinet, Nuage or Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) Certifications (required)