Your career. We’ll help you turn goals into achievements.
Dallas Love Field Airport Rental Sales Agent
National/Alamo Car Rental are looking for experienced sales professionals for our location at Dallas Love Field Airport. Our Full-Time Rental Sales Agent earns an hourly rate + commission compensation. Average annual compensation ranges from 45,000 to 65,000 annually. If you have experience with incentive or commission based sales, this is a great opportunity for you!
The Rental Sales Agent provides a superior, friendly, and efficient transaction (at time of rental) using the company approved sales and service techniques. This person will also facilitate the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental experience. Lastly, they perform all responsibilities with a focus on the wants and needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- Hourly rate of pay plus sales performance based incentives: Average yearly earning potential is 45K – 60K
- Dallas Love Field Airport, 7366 Cedar Springs Road, Dallas, TX 75235
- Must be willing to work one of the following shifts:
- Thursday - Monday 2:00pm-10:00pm
- Thursday - Monday 3:00pm-11:00pm
- Benefits: full benefits including medical, vision, and dental insurance, a regular weekly schedule, 401K match, paid time off, car rental and car purchase discounts, and a fun and friendly place to work!
- Use company approved sales and service techniques when determining customer needs
- Offer optional products to meet customer wants and needs.
- Prepare all rental and return documents accurately and completely.
- Qualify each customer using our company rental requirement guidelines.
- Provide customers assistance with directions, maps, local area information, appropriate service information, etc.
- Review rental parameters with all customers to ensure a complete understanding of our rates and service charges.
- Ensure that the return date and time on the rental agreement is accurate.
- Review all charges at the time of vehicle return.
- Prepare the Rental Agreement Folder with all required information.
- Answer the phones to assist customers in a friendly, helpful and prompt manner.
- Assist customers by effectively resolving all customer service issues.
- Assist and coordinate customers within the queue to minimize any wait time and promote the most efficient service method as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have no more than 1 moving violation and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years
- Must have no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI)
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of commission or incentive based sales experience
- Must live within the Dallas/Fort Worth and surrounding area
- Must be willing to work Thursday - Monday 2:00pm-10:00pm or 3:00pm-11:00pm.
- Must be willing to accept an average annual starting pay of $45K - $65K based on sales performance, hourly pay, and overtime worked within the first year