Your career. We’ll help you turn goals into achievements.
The Business Management Department at the Enterprise Holdings in Strongsville, Ohio, has an opportunity for a Full-Time Accounting Clerk.
This individual will provide clerical support for our group including tasks such as accounts payable processing, accounts receivable, filing, mail distribution, data entry, copy tasks and basic business correspondence. The Accounting Clerk role will also perform a narrow range of routine assignments and immediate activities (daily/weekly/monthly). We are looking for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
We are also looking for a team player with a proven work ethic who can bring added value to the department in the form of superior customer service. The required schedule is Monday thru Friday from 8am-5pm. The starting rate of pay is $15.00/hour and includes a comprehensive benefits package.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Management of title process for Remarketing with emphasis on timely processing and resolutions for any issues
- Monitor, analyze and document A/R items including researching short/over paid balances
- Ensure compliance with state regulations and company policies in relation to titling
- Evaluation and processing of titles for damaged vehicles including salvage and junk assignment
- Management of Title Management System
- Coordinate Check for Title drivers
- Daily communication and follow up with Remarketing
- Completion of various reports
- Assistance with Accounts Payable
- Completion of account schedules
- Qualified candidates must also possess the following skills/competencies:
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Solid organizational skills while paying close attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Driven and self-motivated
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to succeed in team environment
- Self-starter and can work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to learn quickly
- Works well under pressure with the ability to meet multiple deadlines.
- Customer service oriented with strong problem solving skills
- Proficient in Excel - Formula, V-lookups – candidates must pass a basic excel exam
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- High School diploma required; Associate's degree or prior clerical experience preferred
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without work authorization sponsorship now or in the future
- Must have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Proficient ten-key
- Must be available to work Monday thru Friday from 8am - 5pm