- Full Time, Part Time
- 4849 US Rt 322, Franklin, PA 16323
Turning Point Treatment Center - Franklin PA 16323
Nurse (LPN and RN's) - Full Time D/A Treatment
JOB DESCRIPTION Position Title: Nurse (LPN and RN0 positions available
FLSA: Non-Exempt, Per Diem/Full-Time
QUALIFICATIONS Preferred that have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience; preferably two (2) years of Chemical Dependency experience in addition to basic nursing experience; a current LPN or RN licensure.
PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS Duties are determined by the facility’s needs and may include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Complete nursing assessments in a timely manner and indicate potential problems.
2. Ability to act independently.
3. Open interdisciplinary treatment plan and appropriately develop treatment plan for all conditions.
4. Communicate with client/family regarding care plan and outcome goals; involve client/family in developing plan of care and accomplishing outcome goals and/or consistently attend and actively participate in interdisciplinary team conferences.
5. Facilitate client support/educational groups.
6. Provide client care with minimal supervision. Adapt to assignments based on unit need. Independently recognize and assume additional responsibility.
7. Supervise self-administration of medications using safety initiative of using two means of client identification; document and report effects of scheduled and PRN medications; observe and report effects of medications in a safe and accurate manner; facility narcotics and client narcotics are handled appropriately.
8. Demonstrate knowledge of specialty practice through clinicalperformance.
9. Communicate pertinent information to peers and physicians and act as a client advocate; anticipate client needs and make appropriate suggestions regarding treatment.
10. Perform in a competent, calm and professional manner during crises or emergency situations; perform proficiently and expertly; aware of emergency medications, equipment and their location and is proficient in knowledge and use.
Benefits available after short waiting period.
Medical / Dental / Vision / LTD / STD / 401K
Paid Vacation and Sick time Available after 90 days.
Job Type: Full-time