Heavy Equipment Field Service Technician
RB Scott Company is seeking a qualified heavy equipment field service technician to join our service team.
Responsible for the effective repair of machine components with a high level of skill. This individual may work independent of direct supervision in the shop or field environment.
- Diagnose the condition of customer and dealer-owned machines. Perform repair on hydraulic, electrical, mechanical and structural systems. Restore equipment to working order in the field or shop environment.
- Maintain positive and effective interaction with customers, colleagues and equipment manufacturers.
- Provide accurate records as it relates to repair orders and time cards.
- Maintain and care for shop tools, equipment, and vehicles.
- Maintain and comply with all DOT regulations.
- Attend company sponsored factory training classes
- Adhere to company and industry safety practices.
- Willing to work overtime, out of town, and weekends when needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good working knowledge of equipment operations and mechanical functions, such as electrical, hydraulics and steel fabrication.
- Demonstrated excellent work ethic with self motivation, ability to work safely with minimal supervision, while maintaining the expectations of thoroughness.
- Frequent and spontaneous overnight travel is required.
- Ability to sit, stoop, kneel, push, climb, move, reach and work overhead, lift up to 75lbs. and work in all weather conditions.
- Complete set of tools to perform related repairs preferred, some larger company tools are provided.
- Valid DOT medical card and CDL.
- MSHA certification a plus.
We offer competitive wages, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K package, life insurance, long term disability, vacation and sick time, paid holidays, and other optional employee benefits.
RB Scott Company is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital and veteran status.