- 3120 Freeboard Drive, West Sacramento, CA 95691
Rural Development Specialist - Environmental (Northern CA)
Technical assistance, needs assessments, grant proposals, training
Do you have water, wastewater or solid waste experience? Do you understand the management and financing aspects of utility operation? Do you want to work with an organization that is passionate about rural communities? As RCAC's RDS - Environmental you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Conduct Technical, Managerial and Financial (TMF) assessments
• Conduct rate analyses for water and wastewater utilities
• Assist utilities in the development of budgets and financial reports
• Develop work plans to address system needs and provide training and technical assistance to build capacity of utilities
• Provide board training and guide local utility boards through the requirements or conditions to access federal grants / loans
• Assist utilities to achieve compliance with the Safe Drinking Water Act and Clean Water Act
The prefered location for this position is Redding, CA, other locations maybe considered by the hiring manager.
RCAC is an equal opportunity employer and considers all employees and job applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or marital status, or any other status protected by the law. RCAC strives to reflect the diverse constituencies that the organization serves.
Please visit our website at www.rcac.org/careers to view or print the job description and/or provided benefits.