- Full Time, Part Time
- 12.00 Hour
- 669 Palmetto Avenue, #A, Chico, CA 95926
Chico and Oroville positions available Now!
Are you a RELIABLE, caring person?
Community Living Options supports adults with disabilities 7 days a week, up to 24 hours a day (including holidays) in private apartments/homes in Chico and Oroville.
RIGHT NOW we have several openings in OROVILLE – and a few in Chico - MEN & WOMEN – ALL SHIFTS!
Qualified Applicants must:
- be 18 years old,
- pass a fingerprint criminal background check (we pay the fee),
- have reliable transportation,
- be a dependable, friendly, compassionate person!
Wages start at $12.00 per hour and we pay you to train! We provide CPR, First Aid and how to manage medications training. We pay you for Continuing Education classes. We offer medical insurance (F/T only), paid sick/vacation/holiday time and monthly incentive bonuses!
Supported living shifts are usually:
- 4:00pm to midnight
- Midnight to 8:00am
- 8:00am to 4:00pm (very limited availability)
Here's what a typical day includes:
• Getting your client ready for the day (helping them get dressed, making a nutritious breakfast and/or packing a lunch, helping with brushing their teeth, administering medications),
• Keeping the home clean and safe (basic housework and laundry),
• Getting out of the house with the client (walks around the block, community events, movies, dances, bowling, Farmer's Market, getting a smoothie!),
• Preparing for your client's evening (bathing, cooking a healthy dinner, playing a game or watching some TV, administering medications)
Feel GOOD about going to work! Make a DIFFERENCE in someone’s LIFE!!
Or, apply to this job:
Candidates may pick up application packets at: 669 Palmetto Avenue, Suite A, Chico, CA 95926.