Join the LP Building Products Team at Red Bluff
Maintenance Electrician III
LP Building Products is a leading global manufacturer of engineered wood products. At LP, creating new solutions for building is who we are. Since we pioneered our first engineered wood product, we’ve been continually creating better products to fit the changing needs of the building industry.
LP’s values-driven, positive culture creates an environment where talented and hardworking people thrive in a safe, ethical, fun, challenging and rewarding place to work. For more than 40 years, we’ve developed careers and provided advancement opportunities in the building products industry.
We are seeking a highly experienced Maintenance Electrician to perform equipment troubleshooting, complex-electrical equipment repairs, and predictive and preventative maintenance working under minimal supervision. Personal maintenance equipment and tools are required. A strong personal safe attitude is a must! This is a 40+ hour work week Monday – Friday with swing shift as a strong possibility. Wage DOE. Louisiana Pacific is an engineered wood product company requiring 5+ years of industrial electrical experience.
To perform complex predictive and preventative electrical maintenance functions as a senior level Maintenance Electrician.
- Perform complex predictive and preventative electrical maintenance functions.
- Perform complex troubleshooting and take appropriate action.
- Make complex repairs.
- Make process control changes.
- Read wiring and circuit diagrams.
- May fill in for lead position as necessary.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- Perform all duties in accordance with safety rules and regulations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Expert knowledge of electrical functions.
- Expert knowledge of equipment and tools.
- Knowledge of PLC.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Time management, organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to read, write and interpret wiring and circuit diagrams.
- Ability to read and understand safety rules and regulations.
- Vocational degree required.
- PLC training completed.
- 8 – 10 years’ electrical experience.
- Or any equivalent combination of education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the key responsibilities of this position.
- Plant environment.
Conceptual Thinking/Decision Making
Passion for Results
Propensity to Lead
LP offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including health and welfare benefits, 401(k) program, career mobility, tuition reimbursement, volunteer opportunities, profit sharing and more.
** APPLICATIONS CAN ONLY BE RECEIVED VIA OUR WEBSITE AT WWW.LPCORP.COM/CAREERS **